Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's been a while.....

While I have a lot to catch up on in blogland, I decided to start off with today and then I can fill in the last month a bit later........Today was Alexander's baptism ...he was such a good boy, hardly a peep throughout mass. Unfortunately, we did not have our camera to get a single shot. Later this afternoon, we had a get together with Sharon to do some collage work.....we spent several hours, had a bit of pizza and came away with the following creations.......

kim's creation of the day:
and mine:

I am pretty happy with my first collage effort but it was not without a little help from sharon and kim....all in all a full day.

4 comments:

Ellen Lyn said...

Oh, I so wish you guys lived near by! Love your collage and Kim's too!

Laura said...

Wow!!! Both of your colleges are gorgeous! I must say you have some innate talent my dear!!! Great stuff!

Also, thanks for meeting up with Jane and I last week! It was so wonderful to see you. You are a peach!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE!!! Great job guys!!! I can't believe these are "first attempts" WOW!

Trixie said...

Lovely, lovely stuff. I really like that they are animal centered...kinda like you guys! Art reflecting life.