Sunday, March 22, 2009

my blackberry

yes, it is an extension

of me these days but i have fell in love

with the camera - i like the less then perfect

quality pictures - here are a few i've captured over

the past month of so....


vera at debbie's:

kim enjoying a few margarita's at don patrone's after a rough

day at the office:

me in baraboo:

on my way home in detroit - yep, just as i felt..very fuzzy:

a random Tuesday night out at Betty's:



driving home from john bryan last week -- my first warm ride of the year:

after happy hour with bryce and jen:

4 comments:

Ellen Lyn said...

I love your pictures, especially the fuzzy one. I am right on your heels with my own crackberry!! Can't wait to see you and take lots of pictures together!
xoxox!

Laura said...

Excellent pics!!!! Looks like you are all happy and having a good time!

dogfaeriex5 said...

yeah that damn phone goes more places with you than me!!!
xo

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

OMG..you have the BEST PICTURES! I love seeing my friends smiling faces.

XOXOXOXOXO