Sunday, January 21, 2007

FIRST MTB RIDE OF 2007!!!

It finally froze...but so did out toes
riding the crispy JB trails with the deer on our tails
19 degrees at the start but the wooded background looked of art

JB consists of three trail systems

Powerline, Abracadabra and Great Scott

PL and Great Scott were open for action on today....

My favorite ramp @ JB lives on Great Scott....it probably the smallest but with no effort you can always catch a little air........ ( **this is obviously not a picture from yesterday!!)

Although Saturday was all about biking, I also managed to hit the antiques with Kim...here are my purchases all for upcoming projects. The two nails with the big heads were used to hang pictures but who would put a nail this big in their wall?? I hope you hit a stud or that will be on BIG hole....anyway, I'll have to see how I can put it to use....



Lastly, it was off to dinner with Deb and Kelly. We headed to the Lazy Chameleon...a small bar that serves great Key West Style Seafood...it is in a weird location, with crazy mix of music, food and drinks. We, however, had no problem finishing off the shrimp, scallops, chocolate martinis and margaritas!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yipee! I am glad you got to mountain bike!!!! Hope you wore a hat!!!

dogfaeriex5 said...

HEY WHAT ABOUT THOSE BUFFALO STYLE SHRIMP, YUMMMMOOOOOO!!!