Thursday, October 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY>>>a few days late

The big 3-0, I bet everyone remembers that day in their life.....really you do, just admit it...mine is forever emblazed in my mind as my wonderful mother decided to send a backwoods hill billy singing telegram guy to my office....and of course everyone was expecting him...luckily i was tipped off and had a clue something was going down....it was terrible....i luckily was not having any issues with turning 3o but now due to mr backwoods i will never ever forget the embarassment of that day....who remembers mr backwoods? kim? heather? leonard? it was bad!!! So where did this topic come from? Well, this week Leonard celebrated his 30th birthday...

wow, what a year to remember...turning 30 is just another day given the gifts he has already received this year.....let's review...last spring a beautiful wedding to his loving wife Heather:

and most recently the arrival of their first son Alexander....

who could ask for a better birthday presents....congratulations Leonard, welcome to the world Alexander and Heather, to you...GOOD LUCK!!

Now, it's your turn tell...leave me a comment and tell me a story of one of your big birthdays...ok it doesn't have to be 30, but may 16 or 21...oh those could be scary.....anyway....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONARD!!!

BTW -- maybe Heather can tell us why Leonard is alone in the top picture...keeping with the theme it was SOMEONE's birthday!!! oh the memories...... love you both...wait a minute all three of you.


3 comments:

Hey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey said...

How fitting that I am your first comment? Well, first of all, I must say you totally had me teary-eyed (I feel like Kim!) And secondly, the reason why Leonard is alone in the picture above... That was my 30th! The night I barely remember. I drank 3 STIFF Jack & Coke's, a beer, 2 shots of Pitrone and a sip of wine...all on an empty stomach, (as I was saving room for dinner ;)) By the time the four of us got to dinner, at a really choice steak house, I was gone. I literally spent the entire meal in the bathroom...not throwing up, but passed out sitting on the toliet. Unreal.

We love you, too, Julie!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.