Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crazy Dogs of Good Manor...

Snow began to fall Saturday morning which is when Biggie comes to life...believe it or not his partner in crime today was Ms. Vera Bell...a quick video of them playing in the pre acuumulation flurries...of course, I missed the best parts:




The snow fell throughout the day giving us a mere couple inches but I'll take that for an early December snow fall. By the end of the day, the dogs (and kim) were worn out.....




and here is Kaj recooperating from his recent bout with the flu:



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, I must be out of the loop, didn't know you had a blog! Love all the photos of the critters, they're sooooo cute:)

Laura said...

Well you know I could watch video of those doggies all day long!!! I love the biggest and smallest hanging out and running together. Thanks for the shots of all of the other sweethearts!! Kisses to them all and tell Kaj I hope he gets well soon.

Maija said...

OMG! I just spent the last 2 minutes and 41 seconds watching some dgs running outside and I giggled the whole time!! Those two are total hams for the camera!

mackelly said...

That video was so funny! I can't believe he hasn't killed Vera by trampling her! Biggie runs like a horse! Best of buddies!! I love it!

Ellen Lyn said...

Loved it!! That little cotton ball is high-larious and Doug thinks Biggie looks as big as a horse!! I showed him the video and all the pictures of the dogs. I hope Kaj is feeling better soon!!
xoxox

misty said...

awww, Riley wants to come over to play, too! it looks like so much fun at your house! and such a fun video of your sweeties!
xo

Laura said...

Merry Christmas Julie!! I hope you all are snuggy today and having fun.

love
laura