Monday, February 16, 2009

It's February and I'm Back

Where have I been? Well, Christmas - my birthday - New Year's and January have passed without a single blog entry...I have been here just not in the blogging sort of mood -- did I have time? yeah, pretty much...pictures to post? yep, had them too..who knows just took a little blog hiatus but here are a few shots of what has been going on in my world:

christmas eve:
Christmas...



Ellen & Co.'s trip to Good Manor:

New Year's at SharonAndrews...photos courtesy of sharonandrews herself:

and the January snow:

Not pictured is the superbowl party at my mom's attended by kim, deb and kelly to name a few...deb's birthday celebration at moretti's and of course this weekend's valentine's day party...since my last blog i have also joined facebook, wanna be my friend? LOL...it is pretty funny though to see who all comes out of the woodwork. hmm, what else? oh, yes -- my new year's resolution...watch more movies...that will be another post. but my favorite so far..to kill a mockingbird...who knew there were so many references out there to this movie...i can't believe it has taken me this long to watch it...now i need to read the book.

what next? a lot going on this year...mountain bike racing..both in and out of state...gotta get in shape...artfest in april, mtn bike trip to NC in late april, valley ridge in june, back to squam (YIPPEE!!) in september and a few others thrown in...this and a lot more in store for 2009...and I promise, my next post will not be so delinquent.

3 comments:

Ellen Lyn said...

So glad your back!!

Hope you had a nice break!! Now, don't be gone so long next time, K??

xoxox!!

dogfaeriex5 said...

well you wrapped that post up all pretty like!!!

Kelly said...

It's about time! Way to sum up 2 months worth of stuff in such a short space! Nice pics!