Wednesday, October 8, 2008

chicagoland company


we were blessed with the company of our chicagoland friends, laura and jane, this weekend...although i didn't catch a lot of moments on film we had an eventful couple of days starting at the airport friday night through a visit to my mom's on sunday afternoon...a weekend full of laughs, throw in a few antique shops minus one for me, the traditional tootfest hummus, mexican food, a big fire and a couple adult beverages and that was our weekend.....jane became quite attached to little miss nelly and shared her bed with both nelly and ruby..because they are a package deal....it was a great weekend and we hope laura and jane book a return trip in the future....always fun to be had a good manor.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Okay, first of all I am glad you cropped that picture!! I look like a whale! So, now you will know why that pic does not make it to my blog!

Second of all, thank you to you and Kim for your wonderful hospitality. I love your house, your dogs, and you guys!!! We had a great time!

lots of love
laura