Saturday, April 14, 2007

Finally..my new ROAD RIDE





Well, here it is in all its glory, my new road bike...it is a Felt Z35



Full carbon frame, dura-ace/105 set up and I added the Terry saddle



Now that the weather has finally turned it will be great to get out and ride....


although all my road miles of course are just to prepare for the upcoming


mountain bike season.


I bought my bike at Wheelie Fun's big sale a couple months ago -- finally got back down there for a fit and to get everything built. We met Shara for lunch and a quick visit to a couple of the local antique/gift shops in Lebanon. The lunch was great at Doc's Place - good sandwiches and fries and of course, Bud Light. It was an exciting afternoon all the way around.


Since it was very cold for a April weekend, the fireplace went on once we got home. Here is Ruby enjoying its warmth...........

1 comment:

dogfaeriex5 said...

nice ride-gearhead...hehehe
ruby looks so sweet!!
xoxo~kim