Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My 1st "Artful Evening"

Artful Evenings is held the third Tuesday of every month at European Papers on Town St. Kim is a active participant in this event every month; however, I attended my first class tonight. We learned different techniques for creating altered books.


Here were some of my attempts:

There were tons of people there just waiting to hear all about Kim's experiences at ArtFest and yes, I brought the ATC book she was published in to show Shara but all got to see....I will dedicate a whole post to this book, b/c I know she will not put in on her blog once I have more time to spend at my computer.

4 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

you did really well in class tonight!! i especially love the star page....good work!
xox~kim

Lani Gerity said...

Hey Julie aka Jennie!
Lani here. Love your photos and boy oh boy did we have fun or what!?
Could I borrow an image for my blog and link to your blog? I forgot the camera aspect of artfest!

Ellen Lyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellen Lyn said...

Jen!!!!!
I told Kim you were going to get all artsy-fartsy on us....have you already started with that??
Hugs,
Ellen
P.S. I saw you on t.v. today!!